Sælger i Århus
On behalf of one of our customers, we are seeking Swedish-speaking Sales and Service Agents for a permanent position in Aarhus. The job position is within the tourism industry, which means that you will each day be working in an international business where you will be helping customers with everything related to their travelling. As a Sales and Service Agent, you will assist and support guests before, during and after their stay. You will also communicate with incoming guests and partners through various communication channels.
• Support our guests before, during and after their stay.
• Sales and upselling to guests and potential guests
• Effectively manage incoming contacts from guests & partners by any channel: phone, e-mail, chat, social media.
• Record specific details of customer & partner contacts & ensure that action is taken in each and every case.
• Research answers or solutions as needed within our policies & help to identify improvement areas.
• Effective complaint handling to meet set targets for guest and partner satisfaction.
• Keep the schedule adherence to a tee to support colleagues and customers to your best ability.
• Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies and processes.
• Work effectively with the team to deliver and exceed KPI’s
Required competencies / skills: