Sælger i Udlandet
Do you have experience in Sales or Customer Servuce? We are looking for a Danish Speaking Sales Administrator for a growing and exciting team in the heart of Amsterdam!
Our client: is a world-known global company founded in Japan 70 years ago. They provide innovative kitchen solutions, and their equipment now serves the world, enabling their customers to preserve, to innovate, to serve, to heal and to educate in the foodservice, health, hospitality, bio-science, marine and education industries across every continent and in all climates.
Role The role of a sales administrator is to deal with incoming customer enquiries and assisting the sales force with daily sales administration activities. Order to reach an optimal degree of customer satisfaction.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Process a high-volume of product orders and delivery processing
- Process invoices for all sales transactions
- Ensure prices and customer data are up to date
- Provide support in reporting sales data
- Support the branch sales force with general operations to help reach the branch’s objectives
- Take phone calls and respond to e-mails from the Danish customers in a timely manner
- Communicate internally the feedback from the Danish customers
Knowledge, skills, and attitude:
- Minimum ...